USA - ImmiWorld Global

Welcome to ImmiWorld Global Immigration Services. Leading immigration company with over 15 years of experience.

Call us:

+971 4 523 2432

United States Investor/Visitor/Study Visa

We provide consultation services for the United States in the following categories: the E-2 non-immigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.

USCIS administers the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” created by Congress in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. B-1 visas are issued to temporary visitors for business.

This type of visa is immigrant visa issued according to EB-5 program specially created by Congress in 1990 for foreign investors to stimulate country’s economy.

E-2 visa is non-immigrant visa available for the representatives of countries, which have special investment & navigation agreements with the USA.

United States of America is probably the only nation in the world (second ranked is Australia), where national security is of high priority and questions related...

The USA has the world’s largest international student population and is highly regarded for the educational opportunities amongst students...