United States Investor Visa (EB5)
The U.S. Congress created the EB-5 Program in 1990 to enable Foreign Investors to obtain a United States Visa by investing in a U.S. business that will benefit the economy and create jobs. Administered by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), investments in a “Target Employment Area” which include most regional center projects, can qualify with a minimum investment of a $500,000.
- No waiting lists, lottery, or sponsorship required
- Investor & family eligible for Green Cards
- Live, work or attend school anywhere in the United States
- Higher university acceptance rates
- Lower university tuition rates
ImmiWorld Global has successfully processed numerous EB-5 investor visa petitions on behalf of investors who qualified for the Green Card through a $500,000 investment in a “Regional Center" Project.
Investors should have …
The investor applying for the EB-5 visa must prove that he/she has invested funds that were obtained through legitimate means such as employment, business ownership, investment, inheritance, or a gift. USCIS typically expects the investor to provide the last 5 years of tax returns from the investor’s home country or country of current residence, and to clearly document how the investment funds were obtained.
The Regional Centers throughout the United States focus on different economic growth activities. Different programs have different green card approval track records, depending on the project activities, the job creation methodology, and the length of operation of the respective Regional Centers.
- The fastest way to obtaining the U.S. Green Card and Citizenship.
- Move and settle in the United States with your family.
- No need of a sponsor.
- Live and work anywhere in the entire country.
- No minimum qualification requirements.
- No language requirements.
- No previous business experience requirements.
- Get access to U.S. education and healthcare at U.S. resident costs.
- Obtain U.S. citizenship after 5 years of stay.
- Own a business.
- Invest an amount of $500,000.
- Furnish proof as to demonstrate the funds are from legal sources.
- Create a minimum of 10 jobs through investment.
- Invest in a U.S. Regional Project in a new commercial enterprise.